With the economic recovery underway, the available pool of insurance exposures is expanding. Gains in the automobile and housing markets are also likely to increase the demand for insurance. Given the increased security threats and challenges facing the region, there are undoubtedly additional threats and opportunities on the radar of companies. To adapt to this “new normal”, new and sophisticated solutions are needed to tackle the situation.
How can we help?
- Appointed Actuary
- Actuarial Valuation / Reserving
- Financial Condition Report (FCR)
- Pricing & Ratemaking
- Product development
- Assessment of Rating Structure
- Reinsurance Structuring & Optimization
- Merger & Acquisition
- Risk Management
- Solvency & Capital Adequacy
- Diagnostic Review
- Business Plan & Feasibility Study
- Due Diligence and 2nd Opinion
- Conventional & Takaful Insurance